credit where it's due

tackb

I've recently moved from Cambridgeshire to Suffolk , only about 4 miles but due to the boundary vagaries I'm now Suffolk.

anyway I needed a 1 for 1 variation from 260 rem to 6.5 creedmoor for a rebarrel I'm having done, anyway I sent my forms in on weds the 28th received a call on Friday regarding a moderator query (I'm keeping the same mod) then on Monday the third I received my amended certificate !

that is the kind of service you just can't complain about!

I've recently moved from Cambridgeshire to Suffolk , only about 4 miles but due to the boundary vagaries I'm now Suffolk.

anyway I needed a 1 for 1 variation from 260 rem to 6.5 creedmoor for a rebarrel I'm having done, anyway I sent my forms in on weds the 28th received a call on Friday regarding a moderator query (I'm keeping the same mod) then on Monday the third I received my amended certificate !

that is the kind of service you just can't complain about!

Of course you can! Try harder! :)

Pretty impressive actually.

David.

Cant complain about the service from the new central office for Glasgow. Very helpful and variation took about 1 week when I explained that I was going to SA.
Then when I realised I hadn't included a new moderator they just added it on without any further paperwork.
Hope its still the same next year on my Renewal.

Back