35 grain V-Max???

Wylyetom

Hi, Ive been after some 35 grain v max heads fro my .22 hornet, been looking for around a month now but no one seems to have them, anyojne know where I can get some?, many thanks Tom

PM me details as I mght be able to get you some on my travels. Don't Dauncey have them?

D

Hi
I have been trying to buy some from Arms24 but struggling to input my address upon checkout. I cant seem to find UK in the scroll down country menu. Has any body used these before. Am I just thick or missing something.
Thanks in advance.

Hi takbok, is there any way to translate the website? It totally confused me

Usually on windows internet explorer there is a tab at the top to translate to English. If this doesn't work then try using google chrome to access the website - it should also have a translate option.

Otherwise, you're looking for 'Langwaffen geschosse'.

Hi takbok, is there any way to translate the website? It totally confused me

Wylyetom,
Google translate doesn’t work too well with interactive ordering. If this site was geared up for UK trade it would like the best of them have a counterpart English dialogue version, with a nice & handy selectable Union Jack logo in the header bar, just for us Brits.

[FONT=&amp]You’re out of luck here too. Trying to order the Hornady #22252 (22 Cal .224 35 gr V-MAX®) through the site fails as it’s marked “Verfügbarkeit - Versandfertig in 12-36 Werktagen”which me and the dog know as “Out of stock – dispatch dept. estimate delivery in 12-36 working days”. I suppose this really means they might get these in within 1–3 months, but as there’s no back order facility this could be never.
:doh:
[/FONT]

Back