Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pulsar DNV battery pack.

Pulsar DNV battery pack.

Does anyone know where there selling the new DNV battery packs , these are for there Thermal imager's ,they replace the 4 aa's
    Thanks

Scottcountry would be a good place to start.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner223 View Post
    Does anyone know where there selling the new DNV battery packs , these are for there Thermal imager's ,they replace the 4 aa's
    Thanks
    34.95 +p&p at Scott Country.
    See below:
    The New Pulsar DNV Battery pack is a self contained power source for the Quantum models of thermal imager

The DNV battery pack is fully rechargeable and comes with its own charger as standard, and has a full charge time of 6 hours.

Can be used as an alternative/ extra power source.

Shipping Monday 10th October

Quote Originally Posted by sikasako View Post
    34.95 +p&p at Scott Country.
    See below:
    The New Pulsar DNV Battery pack is a self contained power source for the Quantum models of thermal imager

The DNV battery pack is fully rechargeable and comes with its own charger as standard, and has a full charge time of 6 hours.

Can be used as an alternative/ extra power source.

Shipping Monday 10th October
    They look just the same as the cartridges(2) that are supplied with the thermal imagers. I have EPS 3's for both the HD50 spotter and the 870 lrf Digisight.

They will look similar, because they fit in the same place. The EPS 3's are fine if you're hunting from a seat, but bulky if you're stalking, or just want to drop the spotter into your pocket.

If these are just carrying 4 rechargeable batteries, why pay so much? Just charge up your batteries and carry the spare cartridge of charged batteries. The last Duracell AAs that I bought(if they weren't fakes), cost 25p each. I only use them in the Photon.
    You certainly need a big pocket, or bag, if the EPS 3 is attached to your spotter.
    Last edited by JTO; 10-10-2016 at 13:04.

JIO

I have lots of rechargeable batteries BUT these do not work in the thermal I have (pulsar qx 50)
    Scotts country have a delivery today and they think they have sold them all with back orders.

SD Regular
    There's no reason why rechargeable batteries should not work in the XQ50. Been running Kentli in XQ50 and 38 with no issue. Feel free to drop me a PM - may also be able to help with the DNV packs
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    There's no reason why rechargeable batteries should not work in the XQ50.
    That's what I thought.

Ive tried Panasonic, casio, and others , with 2 different chargers just in case there the problem, and nope they wont work.