Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grouse moors

Grouse moors

18,927 signatures doesn`t seem a lot of support for this when you consider the amount of people involved with field sports generally, but looks like the Government ( committee of ) have paid a little attention
    Never the less one in the eye for that "Buffoon" Packham and his disciples

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/164851?reveal_response=yes

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bobg757 View Post
    18,927 signatures doesn`t seem a lot of support for this when you consider the amount of people involved with field sports generally, but looks like the Government ( committee of ) have paid a little attention
    Never the less one in the eye for that "Buffoon" Packham and his disciples

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/164851?reveal_response

Bob
    Agreed Bob, a poor response from the shooting community, good news however, but make no mistake Avery, Packham and their ilk, will be looking for any opportunity to discredit our way of life.

The usual apathetic response from the shooting community unfortunately.

Yes I'm guilty of this but now have just signed. Grouse shooting brings a lot of money to the moorlands any ban on shooting of one type will only encourage the anti shooting lobby.

Just stop killing raptors!

Quote Originally Posted by Op_JB View Post

This could expand discussion a little
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Mind you the RSPB moors have the worst record for breeding harriers and as we all know the only reason they don't breed ....................................

David.

Yes I saw this - a good outcome and response from the government but it is a bit frustrating that so few people signed it from our side!

To some extent I can understand it. It feels like these days if you like guns, shooting and hunting then at best people will think you odd and at worst you'll have the hemp wearing beardy crew on your case hounding you on social media!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you're shooting badly, you need a new gun. If you're shooting well then you deserve a new gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Op_JB View Post
    Brazen Accusation !!!!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Agreed Bob, a poor response from the shooting community, good news however, but make no mistake Avery, Packham and their ilk, will be looking for any opportunity to discredit our way of life.

Jim
    We`re under pressure constantly as we all know from the TV know buggerall brigade, but bloody hell there should be at least 144,500 signatures on that petition from BASC members alone !

Bob