Thread: Blaser R93 Spares ?

Blaser R93 Spares ?

The Blaser website states that production of the R93 has now stopped and only certain calibre rifles from now on will have a limited amount of spares !
    OK but what is the actual current situation with the RFD's out there, have parts already begun to "run dry" on the 93 ?

I'm about to begin the process of contacting dealers in relation to 300WM upgrade from .270 but I thought I would ask the question on here initially !
    As I understand it, I would need a barrel. magnum bolt head, magazine and maybe a new moddy depending on which barrel diameter I could get ?
    Thanks Guys !
    Last edited by Blackrider; 11-10-2016 at 14:17.

Spares are readily available. You just need to speak to the right dealer. R93'has been replaced by the R8 of course and it was only a matter of time before blaser stopped supplying. But there are plenty of aftermarket people. Only thing I'm not sure about would be bolt heads.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Talk to Dave
    http://dm9616.wixsite.com/mysite/services
    he is a complete R93 nut. I'm sure he has sex with them he loves them so much.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .