Mounts to suit a Photon XT, cz452 with picatinny rail??

bicykillgaz

Hi,
I've just got a photon XT to put on my cz452 .22lr but I need to replace my mounts. I've got a DIP picatinny rail on it and TierOne mounts but I can't set the scope far enough back to get a comfortable head position.

I'm straining forward, I'd need high mounts to clear my rail but also some sort of reach forward/backwards rings. Has anyone else had the same issue and how did you get round it without breaking the bank?

Thanks in advance!

Gary.IMG_2096.jpg

Yeah I'd looked at them, problem is I don't need to come back that far 1" at the very most. It would block cases from ejecting properly to try and mount it where I'd need it.

Kinneys are excellent to deal with I'd highly recommend them to anyone, they also ship DIP product to the uk if anyone wants any.

. I've taken the rubber maximiser off for now and it seems a little better as I don't need to push my head as far forwards. I'll see how I get on but might look at another rail or rail risers.

Get some mounts that are adjustable, especially if you think you might fit a doubler in the future.

Back