Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .223 set up

.223 set up

Hi

i am looking for a good .223 set up for foxing. Have a budget of 1000 and this is to cover rifle, scope, moderator

if anyone is thinking of selling there set up let me know what you have.

Thanks
    roy

Try this guy white van man he's selling one on this forum

Why not go to a .243 and have the option of deer too!! http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...eferrerid=2521

(unless you've already got a .243 that is, in which case apologies for the blatant plug!)

Hi roy I have a Tikka m595 in .223 with optilock rings screwcut1\2 unf and rcbs dies, if you are interested please pm me
    Thanks Darren

Hi Roy,
    I have a Sako 75 Delux in .223, with S&B Hungarian scope and a ASE moderator, all in excellent condition with boxes etc for scope and mod, manuals etc, ideally I would want 1400 for it all though.
    Let me know if you are interested can send photos etc.

Have a howa in a hogue stock, comes with a sonic mod and a meopta 3-1250 illuminated scope, rifle and mod have had approx 50 rounds!
    all within your budget.
    Pm me an email address if you would like more details.

Edd

Still looking for .223 set up. Ideally like a tikka T3 or Sako if possible.

There's a Tikka 595 over on UKV.
    Steve.

Hi Roy selling my .223 Ruger Stainless and Plastic excellent Rifle super accurate.. complete set up..looking for around 450 need quick sale as having operation soon..
    It is on this section again, it was sold but had to cancel sale due to my gunshop not having a shipper now.
    It can be shipped to to RFD but the receiving RFD would need to send shipper happy to go halves on shipping or collection I can give you couple of new boces decent ammo.
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

I've got a sako S491 shortened to 14.5" with atec mod, 1" 8x56 schmidt and bender scope all reloading gear for sale which will come in under your budget, shoots a dream and fits on your dash as a truck gun, pm me if you're interested and want to try it
    Cheers