Thread: Nobs

Nobs

Does anyone know what's happening with Nobs (National Organisation of beaters and pickers up)?
    Emails over a period of weeks go unanswered and the telephone line seems to be permanently engaged.

I'm beginning to wonder if the organisation has folded.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Does anyone know what's happening with Nobs (National Organisation of beaters and pickers up)?
    Emails over a period of weeks go unanswered and the telephone line seems to be permanently engaged.

To the best of my knowledge they are holding a young shots day in two weeks time so probably still going.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

sorry I cant help you but we had here a few days ago, NOBS the lot of them,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I was a member all of last year, to be honest the only benefit I saw was the dog food voucher the send you for joining. I didn't find any beating and was quite underwhelmed by the number of opportunities on offer. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd folded.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

I renewed my subs at the Midland and despite a couple of e.mails to them have heard nothing.Wf1

Quote Originally Posted by wildfowler1 View Post
    I renewed my subs at the Midland and despite a couple of e.mails to them have heard nothing.Wf1
    Mine was renewed a month prior to the midland and nothing heard since despite numerous efforts to contact them hence my concern.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.