Bearded Roebuck!

lwcdart

Guys

Another true storey from LWC, a few of my syndicate guys will be aware of this little gem & its further to the "sound Shot" post yesterday:

A vey good old mate of mine whom tought me to stalk & is very ill at the moment-whilst in his younger years was supervising a newbie for Hampshire Police (as we do), the guy was a typical know it & done it all type.

To say the least my buddy had his fill of the guy anyway & the bloke then said that in his own oppinion that he was now experianced enough to go on to his own ground un accompanied (even though he had never fired a shot at live quarry).

My buddy was then writing to licensing over the weekend to say that he was no longer going to supervise the bloke in question & that he had still not gained enough experiance to go into the field alone.

The guy over that weekend did go onto his own ground-stalked through a wood & find a big Roebuck in bright shiny summer coat together with tha most massive rack you have ever seen on top of his sweed!:lol:

He took his shot-killed the buck cleanly & then approached.

On finding the dead animal-he found it wearing a bright green coller with the name"TOGAN" on it & it was in fact a PEDIGRE GOAT:lol:

Safe to say that I understand he lost his ticket & got beat to hell by the farmers wife!

Beware the Bearded Roebuck!:lol:

Regs Lee

I believe he should have also been made to pay a large amount of compensation to the said farmers wife for the lost of her goat and it's future offspring ;).

Bearded roebuck

Yes Gents

It all happened I assure you, Toggan was no more & matie lost his ticket, I'm sure they kept his coller though:lol:

Regs Lee

Probably would have been bad form to have a shoulder mount done of it wouldn't it..??:lol::lol:

Back