Thread: jeleen dsc2

jeleen dsc2

Hi lads
    i am after doing my dsc2 course & was thinking of going with Jeleen on there block course has any one done it this way ? Or know of any other places that do it this way

I did mine with the BDS scheme, I found it really good and would recommend it

Yes, used Jelen for 2 of my witnessed stalks as I needed them done in a hurry. Highly recommended, but you could potentially have 3 deer shot quite quickly so it depends what you want out of it - guaranteed 3 witnessed stalks, or looking to maximise your whole stalking experience.

For me it was the former - I'd already shot quite a few deer (>100) but needed Level 2 for a particular bit of ground.

Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

Well I've been hearing about chaps having spent 1200 and up and still not having shot a deer. It would seem some AW's are maybe taking the p^#s so I imagine going to Jelen is a pretty sensible plan.

+1 for BDS, i would highly reccomend them.

Quote Originally Posted by 75 View Post
    Yes, used Jelen for 2 of my witnessed stalks as I needed them done in a hurry. Highly recommended, but you could potentially have 3 deer shot quite quickly so it depends what you want out of it - guaranteed 3 witnessed stalks, or looking to maximise your whole stalking experience.

For me it was the former - I'd already shot quite a few deer (>100) but needed Level 2 for a particular bit of ground.

Feel free to PM me if you want more info.
    +1 for Jelen

I did mine with Jelen last year in Derbyshire and was very pleased with it. PM me with a phone number and I will talk you through the costs etc if you like.

bryn

Hi
    I used Jelen Deer many years ago to do my DMQ2 and I found them to be very professional and have gone on to do many more of there courses. Highly recommend..

UKDTR Deer track and recovery
    Free of charge and confidential service