Thread: More football jokes

More football jokes

Osama bin Laden has just released a new TV message to prove he is still alive. He said that the England Team performace on Saturday was completely s**t. British intelligence have dismissed the claim, stating that the message could have been recorded anytime in the last 44 years

I was just playing as England on FIFA World Cup 2010 on the PS3 and was shocked at how realistic it is... Then I realized I'd accidentally turned my controller off

I went to the Doctors and it turns out I have the Rob Green virus. No idea how I caught it

When ITV HD said showing adverts when England score will never happen again, I thought they meant they'd fixed a friggin’ technical problem

FIFA has released a statement saying the fan didn't break into the dressing room after all, but was let in by Rob Green

What's the difference between Rob Green's spill and BP's spill?
    Robert Green has got a cap for his

Robert Green - The only man to leave Africa without catching anything

Fabio Capello was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" To which the old lady replied, "No way. You got yourself into this f*****g mess, don't ask me to sort it out..."

Fabio Capello told Wayne Rooney to have a long look at himself in the mirror. Like that's going to improve his confidence?

The FA have launched two inquiries. One to find out how a fan found his way into the England dressing room another enquiry into how Aaron Lennon found his way into the dressing room

England have sensationally turned down a £70 million deal with a dog food company.Fans said the thought of the team wearing a shirt with WINALOT on the front was taking the p*ss

England are to change their shirts. The three lions will be replaced with three tampons to represent the worst f*ckin period they've ever had!

England games have been moved to the Adult Gay channel as the sight of 11 AR*eholes getting hammered for 90 minutes was too explicit for terrestrialTV
    Oxo are introducing a new white Oxo cube with a red cross on it to support the England team
    It's going to be called the Laughing Stock

After 6 hours of world cup soccer, Rob Green is joint leading goal scorer for England!!!!!

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!