Thread: Deutsch Langhaar Bundeszuchtschau, Bavaria

Deutsch Langhaar Bundeszuchtschau, Bavaria

Held in a historic hunting lodge on the edge of a forest with paranamic views of Bavaria. All hunting breeds have their own anthemn played on hunting horns which was accompanied by a chorus of " singing " Longhairs.Stud dogs are paraded and young dogs who have passed their junior prufung ( JVP ) are graded for breed type, conformation, coat and are hight measured and teeth are counted, missing teeth are a fault and an exclusion from breeding. Graded dogs will then be hip tested and enter their autumn test HZP which includes tracking
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bundezuchtshau 027.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	669.3 KB 
ID:	1678Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bundezuchtshau 069.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	469.2 KB 
ID:	1679Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bundezuchtshau 040.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	531.5 KB 
ID:	1680

My pure German bred Longhairs have now been accepted by the Breeding Commision of the Deutsch Langhaar Verband into their breeding programme.

Well done with the dog. Its nice to see someone making the effort to get there dog qualifed. Keep up the good work.

Ive had 3 best in breeds with the Kopov. I have booked and await a date to do the Viltspår vildsvin ( tracking test, wild boar) so we can get the cert for champion status.
    I have open class viltspår on sunday but the weather is very hot and dry 30+ so it may be a bit challenging.
    I have also put the dogs name down for the novice jaktprov (hunting test) on wid boar for the autumn.
    It amazing how much time you have to put into a dog to get it to a good standard