Trump

Been said before...

[h=2]George Bernard Shaw > Quotes > Quotable Quote[/h][h=1]“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”[/h]

Desperate for a Trump win. Will collapse the dollar back to historical levels with GBP, Wall Street will fly again and Hilary and the cursed Clintons will be shunted into the back of the history books under crooks and fan danglers.

Put 100 on Trump to win, its funny because having just witnessed the Brexit Debacle play out where anyone who moved outside of London could have told you we were going to leave, its funny to see the media bias yet again trying o influence the masses that voting for Trump is a lost cause. Thankfully I think most of Trumps supporters are either to dumb or too smart to fall for this ruse. The middle ground lefties who think they are smart will vote for the crook but hey ho. Let them.

Sadly I don't think Trump will win but I doubt very much he will lose by more than a point or two which is at odds with the media.

Every time we have an election in this country, people mumble and grumble about having the worst possible people running. This time, I think they are right. With that said, the only thing worse than a Trump is a Hillary.

Though clearly the people of Thanet South didn't want to hear what Nigel Farage was saying......

Don't confuse the Brexit result with support for UKIP.
So that's why commentators are describing Farage as the most success politician of his generation!
The referendum, let alone Brexit, would not have happened, but for Farage.

I didn't say he wasn't an able politician - he just can't get people to vote for him as an individual.

Farage was the catalyst for, but the not the reason why, many voted Brexit.

Clinton: when the second one stood it was questioned why, the answer is clear, he had a good woman behind him

Trump: an American, he is what you are and what you stand for

I seem to remember (vaguely), Clinton stated she had gone into a hot LZ under fire?, she was outed on this I think?, maybe she would fall under the stolen valour law?

I have read all of the comments, up to now, and feel some are very accurate, some are out of this world wrong and others are rhetoric. That being said, when you listen to what other country leaders are saying about the USA Presidential Election and what Trump is flapping about, one can only say 'God help this world if Trump is elected'. I am not saying Hillary is much better, she has her flaws, I agree, but don't we all?

With so many million Natural US Citizens (those born in the United States of America), I am sure better qualified candidates could have been found. The only problem is, 'better candidates' would not have been in any political office, had any money to start with, and been able to pass a polygraph test for each and everything they said.

So what do the Americans have to vote for? The lesser of two evils.

I can only hope I voted correctly.

7f34ab67861615eda9d9a7ca69623749.jpg

Back