Thread: GSP dog pup arrived...

GSP dog pup arrived...

OK lads, after a bit of research and phoning around, heard of a litter of pups in Co Offaly, ROI. The guy sent me the 5 generation pedigree for the Sire and Dam, very well bred with an mixture of Irish dogs I know of, and some English and imported German blood.

3.5 hour drive down there yesterday, picked a pup, in reality there were six out of eight I would have been happy with. I generally prefer dogs to bitches, but there was an outstanding bitch pup - not for sale, the breeder was keeping here.

This boy arrived home at 6.00pm last night, 11 weeks old and as bold as brass, has already had a scuffle with the Jack Russell.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

He looks a Cracker, good solid Dog.

Enjoy Dalkur.

Cracker mate, look at the size of them feet best get the bulk dog food order in now if hes anything like mine.

Atb Wayne

Cheers lads, just bought a bag of Beta puppy food, dishes, collar etc. Needs wormed on Thursday.

He looks so like the old dog, the wife sat and cried for 20 minutes when she saw him.

Good to hear that the wife is onboard. Congrats mate.

Hi Brian

Your lad looks very similar to my Rosie, she's from County Kerry & 3 in August.

Has the same liver saddles as yours.

Rosie 12 weeks

3 months

18 months
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Chris, lovely bitch.

The liver saddles and the dark, slightly ticked coat are typical of the Irish bloodlines in these dogs, goes back to a couple or three dogs 5/6 generations back.

The white stripe down your bitch's face is typical of Midlander bloodlines - Michael Brander's dogs. You don't see this so much in Ireland.

My bloodline is similar in looks and build.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HPIM0528.jpg   video camera40.JPG   Image007.jpg