old favourite ...."burger flavour"

sauer

well im still stuck on this floating prison called an oil rig and im delayed for another few days .... was supposed to be off tomorow...no chance!!!!:cry:

and to make it worse me brother tells me hes burgered up that last roe and went with an old favourite we havent made for a while

cheddar cheese and spring onion burger....ACE ACE ACE!!!!

take huge block o cheddar, 5 bunches o spring onions topped n tailed, 5lbs minced venison

grate the cheese , put spring onions into food processor and get to pulp..

cut back on pork belly due to fatty nature of the cheese

we now using "beef skirt" instead of pork belly as an experiment to

christ they are good!!!!
canna wait to get home get bbq fired up!!
sauer

well im still stuck on this floating prison called an oil rig and im delayed for another few days .... was supposed to be off tomorow...no chance!!!!:cry:

and to make it worse me brother tells me hes burgered up that last roe and went with an old favourite we havent made for a while

cheddar cheese and spring onion burger....ACE ACE ACE!!!!

take huge block o cheddar, 5 bunches o spring onions topped n tailed, 5lbs minced venison

grate the cheese , put spring onions into food processor and get to pulp..

cut back on pork belly due to fatty nature of the cheese

we now using "beef skirt" instead of pork belly as an experiment to

christ they are good!!!!
canna wait to get home get bbq fired up!!
sauer
How big is a huge block of cheddar??
basil.

How big is a huge block of cheddar??
basil.

depends how cheesy you want it! :oops:

mmm if no sure stsrt with just a block of cheese from supermarket , grate one throw it in if dont think enuff do another .

part of the fun ...experimenting!!

as for the fur burger......dinnae have to be offshore to be dreaming of that!!!! and not too much fur please....just a landing strip!!!
:eek:

sauer / Paul

used to dive for scotland many moons ago.....knew that would do me some practice for later life:eek:

once discovered alcohol n women!

still do the scuba diving tho
"diver do it deeper, stay down longer, and dont come up till yer ears are wet"!:D

back on topic.....bought a scobies direct butcher seasoning pack...mature cheddar cheese n spring onion flavour and mixed that up on last monday there with a beast me brother and i processed, it was good( as most venny burgers are)

but still not a patch on the "home made" version with a block o cheddar grated and 5 bunches o spring onions mushed in food processor added to 6lbs ish o vension mince

sauer

sauer

Just jumped of an FPSO Sauer after a five day delay know the feeling buddy, fly home tomorrow so not to bad. Keep dreaming of that BBQ but wait till you get out of Bonds place before lighting it...

Leon

Back