Hello All!!

corrie

Hi all, I am currently learning the craft of Deer Stalking I have been doing so for the past 7-8 months or so, I am fortunate to have accompanied a very good friend of mine on many stalks whilst learning so much from him, I currently do not own a rifle as I plan to learn all aspects of stalking for at leased a couple of seasons, I plan to complete my DSC1 towards the back end of this year to the beginning of next year, the one thing I do find difficult is gaining permission on private land to go stalking deer EVEN WITHOUT A RIFLE! I guess this is all part of the learning process? :D I have been shooting for approx 17-18yrs I enjoy pigeon shooting and wildfowling, I also enjoy going out with my air rifle.

Many Thanks

Corrie

stalking

aye good man stick on in there it will be the hardest and most enjoyable sport slash keep fit,thing you will ever do,i too have done the old stalking deer thing just for the stalk,just that from time to time i dont shoot,either because i cant fault the group or........i watch them too long and become a wee bit saft,,he,he cheers.

Back