Hello from Germany

PeteinDE

Hello folks, Pete here, from Germany. ejg (Edi) put me onto this site, hope to make a constructive and valued participation on the forum, and maybe have a little fun.

Best Regards Pete

Hi Pete, welcome aboard.
Nice to see another ex serviceman join.
This is a good site as long as you don't try to tell folk that your way is the only way and that everybody else is doing it wrong;) as some of us do sometimes.
Don't let on that you are a mate of the other Pete (C) or the Pete (L) that has taken over advertising his hunting trips for him now that he is an editor.
Pete (L) joined the site earlier but got a bit out of hand and was banned.
I see business has picked up, are you doing it full time now ?

Last edited:
EMcC thanks. do you mean a certain law named person when you say Pete (L) ? i'm no mate of his. and getting out of hand seems a typical trait. Pete (C) is however as far as i'm concerned ok, he's never done wrong by me. Eitherway, I'm here under my own steam and no one elses, and yes, full time now and business is roaring as a result. Thanks for the welcome. PeteinDE

EMcC thanks. do you mean a certain law named person when you say Pete (L) ? i'm no mate of his. and getting out of hand seems a typical trait. Pete (C) is however as far as i'm concerned ok, he's never done wrong by me. Eitherway, I'm here under my own steam and no one elses, and yes, full time now and business is roaring as a result. Thanks for the welcome. PeteinDE

Hi

Would you be Pete Lincoln we are talking to, AKA roedale.

ATB
Cam

Back