Thread: Moe243

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news however I wanted to let fellow members know that unfortunately moe243 passed away yesterday. I have no details about a funeral but I wanted to let people know in case you were trying to contact him for whatever reason.

Very sad to hear this. I only sent him his game fair tickets a few days ago. My thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.

Sad to here that David please pass our condolences on to his family on our behalf
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

very sad news, rip moe243

Very sad all our best wishes to his family from us all at decoying uk

Best wishes to his family.

Hello everyone,

I have only been made aware of the passing of Moe last night.
    I am not sure how i missed this thread.

Moe, for the short time i knew him was an absolute gentleman.
    When we first met it was through the Bds and he made me feel right as home.
    We attended a couple of shoots together and had a good volley of jokes between ourselves.
    When i look back on these times i wish we had done more together as he was a well informed man who got great satisfaction in passing on his knowledge.
    My friend you will not be forgotten and i am so sorry i was not there to see you off.
    i will raise my glass for you again and again my friend.

Gone but not forgotten Moe, Rest in peace.

Frank Denise and Family.

My thoughts to the family, & I'm sure Moe won't be alone in the great deer park.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!