Wanted: First Stalk

Rowey

Morning folks,

I'm just starting out and would appreciate it if a kindly soul will point me in the right direction towards a suitable mentor for my first outing. I've used rifles for a good number of years but only for pest control and mainly foxing. I help keeper a midlands partridge/pheasant shoot and over the past couple of seasons we have seen a number of deer moving into our ground (mainly munties with a few Roe) The boss is keen to see the Roe become established but he would like me to deal with the muntjac. This will be good for both of us I think. What I'm looking for is someone to show me the ropes as I want to do this properly and I've a sneaky feeling I may become hooked.Is there anyone out there who will take a leap of faith and give me the benefit of their experience?

Kind regards

Chris Roe

Try Chris at South Ayrshire stalking.

He is a real nice fella and can help you with your DSC1.

Simon

you wont go far wrong if you contact john robson at yorkshireroestalking.he will help you all he can.

Morning folks,

I'm just starting out and would appreciate it if a kindly soul will point me in the right direction towards a suitable mentor for my first outing. I've used rifles for a good number of years but only for pest control and mainly foxing. I help keeper a midlands partridge/pheasant shoot and over the past couple of seasons we have seen a number of deer moving into our ground (mainly munties with a few Roe) The boss is keen to see the Roe become established but he would like me to deal with the muntjac. This will be good for both of us I think. What I'm looking for is someone to show me the ropes as I want to do this properly and I've a sneaky feeling I may become hooked.Is there anyone out there who will take a leap of faith and give me the benefit of their experience?

Kind regards

Chris Roe

Hi Chris, If your down in Leicestershire, theres a guy called Terry Sweet in Rugby Gunshop who takes people out stalking. Hes a decent enough guy and has lots of stalking around the area. Not as far to travel either.. You can find the gunshop number on the internet.

BW,

Ben

Back