Multi coloured Swop Shop

Beowulf

Hi All,

I've been thinking that we need a section for 'swopping stuff'! :D So I have a Stretch Armstrong, a Tank Command' game and an Action Man Scuba Diver and I want to swop them for a Skate board ;) and a cuddly Prairie dog toy. Any offers! :lol:

Are there any grown men that still use stake boards or have had any run ins with Prairie dogs recently?

Thanks Noel
From Steve aged 39 and 3 months from Coventry. :D

Beowulf said:
Are there any grown men that still use stake boards or have had any run ins with Prairie dogs recently?

I had a run in with a Prairie Dog once in Suffield. But I'd rather not go in to details. :oops:

You’re not the only one Mole. There is someone on this site who has on a number of occasions beaten a poor defenceless Prairie Dog to within an inch of its life and then that very same person has just jumped on his stake board, gave a 'Devil may care laugh' before skating off to terrorise little old ladies in shopping centres with their mid air stunts in built up public areas! :eek:

The man is a 'Bounder and a cad' in my books. I bet he doesn't even own any proper safety equipment. Yes a dangerous individual who is the leader of a desperate gang of lawless skaters who go by the name of 'The Cockney Bald Geezer Skate Board Crew'! :eek: When they are not robbing old ladies of their pension money they can be found hanging around subway stations practicing their 'Body Popping' moves!

Beowulf said:
Hi All,

I've been thinking that we need a section for 'swopping stuff'! :D So I have a Stretch Armstrong, a Tank Command' game and an Action Man Scuba Driver and I want to swop them for a Skate board ;) and a cuddly Prairie dog toy. Any offers! :lol:

:D
Steve,
I'd love to own the "scuba driver"! It sounds so interesting. Is it a kind of amphibious vehicle, or a means of screwing people wearing rubber suits. If it's the latter I would be most interested. I met several scuba types on holiday. some needed screwing, others needed nailing!
In exchange I have to offer a hibrid old/modern toy called a modem steam engine, (a steam driven computer). Alternatively I have a Noahs dark, (all the animals have heavy battle scars caused by a light sabre).
Interested?
Mark

Buckup you pee taking git! :lol: You know what I meant. This has been a ruse to expose a sadistic skate boarding thug that is amongst us. The same thug has just shot a Roe Buck with Malcolm. Unfortunately his mate Andy didn't get one. So its all down to you now mate to get Andy a deer! Good luck.

How much do you want for the Noahs Dark? ;)

I also have a 1966 World cup Subbuteo set. Unfortunately half the players are missing and what's left are a bit grey an over weight. :confused:

may be andy could swap his rifle for the skate board king's deer then they both would hav something they wanted most of all :lol:
oh and hair :evil:

Waiting in a dark pub car park at 4.40am this morning I was suprised to see a crew cab Toyota pull up. Half asleep due to the drive to the meeting point and a 3.00am alarm call, I was suddenly roused from my half slumber by two strange men approaching my pick up.

Through my half closed eyes, I could see two bald heads, was I dreaming no it is, no it cant be, yeah it is ITS RIGHT SAID FRED!!!!!

Oh bugger no its Andy and Nick. And he stalked to the highseat with his cap on back to front. Typical bloody skate boarder :lol: :lol:

No really great stalking with you guys, sorry we didnt strike for you Andy, next time mate. Well done Nick, good old Roe Buck that, I told Mr B you had it worried first though ;)

Take care and see you both again soon I hope, all the best.

Sikamalc.

I have an old bat that I would like to swap for a swedish blonde with big assets!
Anyone able to help!!

I can arrange a pair of big assets for you Andy L, I'll just get Andy (Tika 308) and Nick to stick their baldy heads into a F cup bra! :lol:

Hi PaulB,
I'll swop the Scuba driver for a 'Girls World' hair and make up set if you are interested? :lol:

Well done Nick, I had forgot you were stalking with uncle Malc when you txt me earlier ;)

Andy, what the bloodyhell are we going to do with you mate, cos if you aint got owt with the professor, what chance is there, :confused: only kiddin mate, the day will come ;)

Funny you should mention skate boards Beowulf as i had one when i was a kid, about, eeeeerm, that many years ago :confused: .

Anyway, whats with the interest in getting one nowadays, is there a new craze on the horizon or something? :lol: :lol:

I have to agree with you on these skateboarder gangs terrorising little old ladies, they also launch them onto handrails down stairways, mind you it`s good to see them come a cropper when they misjudge it and land on their nads. :lol:

wadas

Beowulf said:
Yep I'm really old! :lol: I also remember Slade, British Leyland and flared trousers!

Remember! Ive still got the Slade records and the flairs have got years of wear in them yet. sadly the car rusted away three weeks after i bought it.

Well well well
Why the cats away the mouse will play :D
Ive got my eye on you MrB ;) Ive seen these skateboarding stalkers about & there bad lads you know :eek: Good to hear from you mate :D
Well ive gotta give a big big thanks to Mr Sikamalc himself. I shot & gralloched the buck (After i had given it a warning shot to alarm it to my precense) :rolleyes: Lucky for me it decided to make a B line towards the seat & stopped about 100 Yards allowing me to get a second shot at him. He stopped in his tracks & fell to the floor motionless :D . After the gralloch malcolm spotted me along with Todd his georgeous dog (that i wanted to sneak home with me) & came to the rescue armed with his roe sack, Shook my hand & swiftly popped it into the sack & away up the field we went back to the farm :D
Malcolm it was a pleasure to meet you mate & take a bloody nice Roebuck home with me :D your a top bloke & both me & andy really enjoyed the morning :D Thanks again mate :D
Mr B
The warning shot was just to let it know i was there :D Yes even i miss at times :oops: I think i must of been thinking about riding a half pipe on my skateboard as i squeezed the shot off :D Just remember scotland ;) yes malcolm told me all about it :eek: :D

It just goes to show that you are human to Nick! You had me thinking that you were a 'God amongst stalkers'. But then I remembered, 'short and bald' Nah your Buddha! :lol: I'm glad that you didn't shoot all the Roe and left me and Wadas some to have a go at. ;)
You are right though Nick, Malcolm is a top bloke and a very knowledgable stalker, not to mention a great friend and mentor. :D

Ayup Nick, did you get the txt back from me when you told me about your buck?, i think it went something like this f***off mate, you are making me jealous :mad: :lol: :lol: .

Well done though mate. I think it`s always a good idea to give them the opportunity to run off with a warning shot, as at least this way it keeps the ALF off our backs :lol: , well, that`s an excuse you could use. :lol: ;)

Yep, i am looking forward to our meeting in may and a stalk with Malcom and Beowulf, am dead excited a tell thi, it`s gonna be propper bo :lol: :lol:.

wadas

Ay up wadas
yep got your txt txt mate but didnt reply cos was busy looking for a shot for Tikka308. God i feel awful. i really wanted to see andy down his 1st deer :rolleyes: it would really make my day mate. he will do it soon im sure :D as soon as i saw the buck i shot i was praying he had already shot 1 :cry: I would of given anything to have swapped places with him yesterday morning & let him take that buck i shot. unfortunately luck wasnt with him yesterday but it will be soon i hope :D
hes a top bloke mate as you know & he will down his 1st soon :D

Its just one of those things. :( Its like the time recently that everytime I went for a shot I missed. :cry: Once I got my confidence back in my equipment and my abilities I was fine. It looks grey and gloomy now Andy but the sun will peep through. At least you have quite a few invites out. :D I put one of the highseats Wadas gave me up yesterday and saw three muntjac bucks and a dog fox, all unfortunately out of range or not safe to shoot. So as I have said before, get down here one evening and we can have a go. ;)

Back