Thread: Tikka 590 stock

Tikka 590 stock

Anyone know where I can source a synthetic stock for my Tikka 590 .308 Left Hand please?

Good luck with your quest. I searched for ages but came up blank. I did however find a company that made lovely laminate stocks for a LH tikka and they were dirt cheap. let me know if your interseted and i'll drag out the email they sent me with a quote for a copy of the Sako hunter stock inlet for a LH Tikka 595. from memory it was only a couple of hundred quid in a chioce of colors.

Hi Ezzy... Sounds good, can you pm me the details and thanks very much.

Fraser google Laminated stock's there is a company in Grimsby uk or Richard Microft u.s.a he does synthetic both are cheap but usa 12-16 weeks, uk had one in for my Tikka at 250.00 posted. Good luck if you cant find the web's pm me

You could try Peter Jackson at Jackson Rifles or email mcmillan direct

i was told the other day jackson rifles have one for the m595 in stock lefthanded but with bolt cut out on the right

Update on my search...I had 2 replies to 4 enquiries so 50/50, not too bad.

Paul Day at Staffs laminate gunstocks got back to me with a quote for 200 for a laminate stock including swivels fitted. He included 2 photo's of a similar stock which looked pretty good. I thought this was an excellent deal.
    On thinking about it a bit more though I'd like a weight saving on my current stock so I've decided against laminate (I e-mailed Paul).

Danny Ryan at Staffs synthetic stocks got back to me with a quote but I think I underestimated the cost of a good synthetic so given that I didn't pay that much for the rifle it wasn't economic for me to go ahead.The quote was detailed and sounded fine but just not economic for me (again I e-mailed Danny.

I've just got a McMillian for my Tikka M595 l/h, only took 8 months to arrive