Front Storage Box & Rifle Rest for Quad/ATV?

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Does such a thing as a front storage box for a quad that also doubles as a rifle rest exist? Does anyone know of such a thing?

thanks,

Alex

I think you have spotted a potential marketing opportunity Alex. All my deer get shot from the front of the quad bike. I have an old plastic meat crate always on the front rack and just tie on a bale of hay when shooting. It gives me a nice platform at the right height; I can stand beside the front of the quad and move around as necessary as the deer move. It has always been in my mind to make something more permanent, preferably waterproof and able to contain 2 rifles, with a padded lid that rises up on a cantilever mechanism which brings it closer to the driver as it rises. Still waiting for the wet day in the workshop:lol:

alex i have made one exactly as you describe for my honda your only on my doorstep
give me a call and you can come and have a look and have the dimensions
even borrow it to try if you like regards pete .

Thanks Pete, I might take you up on that! Where in Somerset are you? I'm actually in North Somerset.

Alex

we had one on the estate honda i think it was made by a company called Kolpin, it was watertight dead easy to take on and off and just the right hieght for a bipod, great for single handed lamping too.

Back