My 1st Roe buck of the season

Fester

Here we go chaps :D This was the result from a very cold, wet early morning whilst out with Tikka308 & Uncle Sikamalc :D A very nice clean old buck, he has a good thick set on him as well. looking at his teeth id say hes an old chap, we originally thought about 6 or 7 years old, The teeth would suggest this also :D I was lucky in the fact that he stayed around in time for me to squeeze a second shot off at him. My 1st shot was a sort of warning shot to let the old boy know i was there :eek: Yeh ok ill admit it then, The 1st shot went straight over the top of him :rolleyes: It was cold & wet tho & i was tired :rolleyes: ..............
& we wont have any of the Uncle fester remarks Tikka308 :eek:
deer029.jpg

By the way just to let you know im the good looking 1 on the left :D
Thanks again Malcolm for letting us shoot your ground, & a big big thanks for that breakfast, Went down a treat mate :D

nice one nick
i usualy whistle or cough if i want to make a beast stand for a shot, but hey a warning shot :lol: looks like it worked
glad you had a good time and a nice buck to,
better luck next time andy
stone

He looks better than I remember him, but then he had been in the truck a while. Did you entice him out with your butalo call "peep peep" :lol: :lol:
Well done mate, and well deserved in those conditions.
Mark

Bloody hell Nick I look like something out of Only Fools and Horses!!! and well .............were is your neck !!

We will do it again sometime in the near future, and this time Andy will get a deer. Thank you to you and Andy for your company, I enjoyed the morning, although it would have been nice to see the sun, but the weather is one thing you cannot change. :rolleyes:

Hi sikadelboy :eek:
I didnt want to mention but................ I was wondering where you had parked the reliant :D :D
When we venture out again malcolm im leaving my rifle in the truck :eek: At least andy will be in for a better chance that way :eek: :D

Ahh my neck :!: Well it was that cold my shoulders decided to suck my head in to keep it warm :D Either that or ive got 1 of its antlers stuck up my A##e :eek:

Now you know why hes got that smirky little grin on his face :eek: Think thats bad you should of seen what Andy was doing when he was taking the picture.......... thats why he didnt get 1 i think :eek:
Have you noticed that he aint in the picture :confused: probably didnt want anyone seeing his hair do :eek: That long orange hair aint to everyones taste you know :D

Well done mate. I might as well put my ten peneth in aswell, here goes, Andy could have been in the picture too you know if only you had not worn that hat, we would have seen his reflection on your shiny head :lol: :lol:. and are you sure that malcom is not a ventriloquist and your the dummy, thats why his hand is up your back, that`s it i`m deffo dead now :eek:.

Wow it is uncanny how Malcom does look like Del boy though, Andy you ploooonka :lol: :lol:

wadas

i think i will stick to photography :lol: .even if i say so myself thats not a bad photo of del boy and rodders :lol: :lol: .im dead now :confused:

It is a good picture. Do you think that Nick and Malc look similar. ;) Mind you I have heard that as a youth Malcolm only wore pants to keep his ankles warm. :lol: Randy little sod!

Anyone on the site do DNA testing! :eek: :lol:

they do look alike mr b.perhaps interbreeding goes on down in the south east aswell as up here :lol:.sometimes i hadnt got a clue what they were on about when they got going :lol:,get up the apple n pears and sit it that high seat.whats all that about.

Tikka 308 now I know what the problem was, I had the same problem with Mr B. I had forgotten my how to speak Northen phrase book :lol: ehh yup, thars rite, and chuffed............ well old boy its not the queens english dont you know :lol: :lol:

As for my hand being up Nicks back, NO :eek: Now if it had been a nice pretty short blonde lady I wouldnt complain ;)

steyr 243 said:
Here we go chaps :D This was the result from a very cold, wet early morning whilst out with Tikka308 & Uncle Sikamalc :D A very nice clean old buck, he has a good thick set on him as well. looking at his teeth id say hes an old chap, we originally thought about 6 or 7 years old, The teeth would suggest this also :D I was lucky in the fact that he stayed around in time for me to squeeze a second shot off at him. My 1st shot was a sort of warning shot to let the old boy know i was there :eek: Yeh ok ill admit it then, The 1st shot went straight over the top of him :rolleyes: It was cold & wet tho & i was tired :rolleyes: ..............
& we wont have any of the Uncle fester remarks Tikka308 :eek:
deer029.jpg

By the way just to let you know im the good looking 1 on the left :D
Thanks again Malcolm for letting us shoot your ground, & a big big thanks for that breakfast, Went down a treat mate :D

hi steyr 243, well done, next time andy :oops:

Hi chaps
Well just great in it :D I spend a weekend away with the misses at a wedding & you lot are off again while im away from the site :D
Malcolm,
im glad i took that blonde wig off before we got to you now :eek: :D

Back