Coyote with .22lr (Video)

Joshua

I found this on a UK wildlife forum: <link removed>

I can't believe someone would actually put this on the internet! More fodder the antis no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate,

unfortunately u-tube has no morals and so too does some of its posters

shame really no one monitors it.

goes round comes round

atb F.

I can't see how this has anything to do with deer stalking or any other sporting activity. Nor do I believe that posting links to such odious material does the reputation of this site any favours either.

I used to post on a fish keeping magazines forum. You tube has hundreds of "fish abuse" videos. Live feeding etc. The magazine got it's forum members to flag the videos. We're talking hundreds of people flagging them. Not one was removed. I appreciate the sentiment guys, but nothing will change. It's full of dodgy hunting videos. Almost all of them filmed in the US.

One sticks in the mind.. Headshot cow 22-250 I think it was called. If you watch it, how safe was the backstop??????

Link removed as we really don't want that sort of thing to be associated with our site in any way.

I'm not trying to rock the boat, and I agree that the site should be whiter than white as you never know who's reading, but should some of the links or threads in the video section be removed retrospectively and some guidelines posted to help prevent similar occurences?

Just a thought...

One sticks in the mind.. Headshot cow 22-250 I think it was called. If you watch it, how safe was the backstop??????

This is a lot worse if you could bear to watch
Looks like his Pa and Ma left hime home alone with a .243 rifle and buckets of sugary food to live off. You can tell it's not doing any good for his brain development. Harsh maybe but he could easily have fxxxing killed some innocent.

Back