Wanted: stalking near Aberdeen

hughbarn

I am fishing on the Dee near Aberdeen August 9th. to 17th. Does any body know of any contacts to get in a couple of stalks?

Regards Chris.

Contact Buck52 off this site he has stalking up there and takes clients out over the rut he is also an expert in calling roe buck,s

PM Gadget or PM me and I'll pass on a message if his broadband's still down - he's up there that week (without me, as I'll be hunting in Africa :D) stalking Roe on his ground up there along the Dee and might be able to help. There's some nice trophy bucks around and it's great stalking, with lots of old woodland, open areas and small walled fields. Good chance of Reds too as they go to and from the hill in the morning and evening. Midges, mozzies and cleggs are bleeding awful though...

Adam.

I am fishing at Ardoe. I know that this is a time share and it has had some bad press over the years , but speak as find . I have met some realy nice people fishing there , and have seen nothing that i would be ashamed of. At the end of the day it is down to the individual to behave in a sportsman like manner. I love it in Scotland, it is aplace wher i can feel realy relaxed, mozies not as bad on the east as the west . I am off to America tomorrow night and then back for six days before I go to Scotland. looking forward to it.:)

Back