DSC 1 Done

LW_Norfolk

Just completed and passed my DSC 1, with the BDS. Had a real blast and a very enjoyable time whilst learning a hell of a lot and meeting some great new people and getting re-aquanted with some old ones as well.

Thanks must go to Hugh Rose and Dave Goffin for putting on a good show and getting us through it. Also with a little help from Dave Mullins as well for the shooting side.

Very pleased now indeed, manic 4 days but can happily say if you want to do your dsc 1 you could do a lot worse than giving the BDS a go.

congratulations on getting your level 1 yes the BDS do a good job as far as their courses are concerned very well organised and the people very helpful good job!!!!!!:thumb:

Congratulations on passing your DSC1!

I've got mine coming up soon!!

How much reading and studying did you do before the course?

I've been reading the manual they sent me and answering the questions at the back, there are areas that I am confident in and others that I just can't seem to remember! Do they cover the all areas during the course?

Cheers

I did mine a few months ago, a brief read of the manual was fine as they run through it all in detail and with slides etc makes it much easier to understand and interpret rather than reading a bloody great book. Quick read and know the general stuff, anything that is tricky or not very clear they will point out in more detail.

Good luck

Congratulations on passing your DSC1!

I've got mine coming up soon!!

I've been reading the manual they sent me and answering the questions at the back, there are areas that I am confident in and others that I just can't seem to remember! Do they cover the all areas during the course?

Cheers

Cheers

All elements are covered in the course in detail, do read the book and go through the answers at the back I found it a good way of working out what was what, and get the Mrs to test you.

Back