How many bullets

Can you not assure your FEO that you wont load more than 250 at a time for security reasons but you need to hold more missiles? Mine have allowed me buy 300 hold 400 on the big stuff and buy 500 hold 600 on my .17 ackley!

Don't quote me on it but I think a friend of mine has a "missile" allowance on his FAC, so he can hold loads of bullets but not load them all at once.

My numbers are well over the top of what I use but it's handy if you want to try a few different bullets when you're developing loads.

My new fao on my last renewal asked me what i wanted to acquire and keep 1000 rounds each of .308 and .303 and 600 in .444 for when i told him that i reload and wanted to keep a good stock of bullets for ready for reloading and of loaded ammo he said ok and granted them with out any problem I also can hold 500 .357/.38 and 250 12b slugs and 2000 rf as well .

Bob.

paperwork going in on monday for up-ing my total,at the mo im holding 250 and buy 200 in 223/243/308.
spoke to FLO friday and he said not a problem as the home office guidelines are to hold 750 buy 600.

its the little ex-carpark attendants that make the sport harder than what it should be.like many have said on here they need to read the fooooooooooooking book before they get on there soap boxes.(my FLO is a top bloke,just in case he reads this) ;)

Back