Thread: for sale 8x8 wheel drive utilty vehicle better than argocat!

for sale 8x8 wheel drive utilty vehicle better than argocat!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010947.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	304.4 KB 
ID:	1930Click image for larger version. 

Name:	octad 2.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	228.0 KB 
ID:	1929Click image for larger version. 

Name:	will octad pics 025.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	661.6 KB 
ID:	1928Hi chaps i have for sale my octad t8x8 wheel drive vehicle,this is a serious piece of kit designed for the military. These are built in dorset for the army and only come up for sale once realsed by m.o.d. The drive train is driven by a peugeot 1.9 4 cylinder diesel engine,this runs a hydraulic pump which in turn runs two hydraulic motors which run the triplex drive trains,you can attach hydraulic equipment to these such as post borers ,breakers,post rammers etc. It is contoled by two levers much like a digger and will spin on its own access,this really is a good piece of kit it has full cab and roll cage tilting roof to acess engine bay alloy butt (1 tonne payload). The cab has fold down enclosurer as per pics it also has wipers and blown ventilation inc heater. This has done 2376 hours and is a tidy machine the only dent being in the tail gate from the tow bar, the cab is unmarked and would come up lovely with a clean.
    I am open to offers and would do a swap with a half tidy 90 td5 or discovery td5.
    This vehicle is perfect for a shoot etc, oh and it sits 3 people in the cab.
    I can deliver this vehicle to anywhere in the uk ,please contact me for prices regards Will.
    now sold.
    Last edited by wikedwickedmotox; 19-08-2010 at 19:57.

Just roughly what sort of money are you after?

not really sure just need funds for house extension or ideally a landy! make an offer you never know!

I will take 3000 for this if any one is interested.

hello did you sell the vehicle after regards gordon

hi,what is the weight of the vehicle and can it take a 3 point linkage, best regards graeme

Hi Graeme it weighs about 2 and half tons, and yes if you are any good with fabrication and welding i cant see why not as the chassis is made from 10mm steel,
    if you require any further info then pm me your details regards Will.

Hi Gordon this is still for sale if interested dont hesitate to pm your details and i will contact you
    regards Will