It seems to be getting more and more difficult to get a proper breakfast, what are your thoughts? What should it definitely have? What shouldn't it have? Where were/are the best and worst ones?
Best ones I know of were:
1. At my old friend Mary's B&B in the Borders, sadly Mary is no longer with us. (ok so this was a Scottish breakfast)
2. Cafe in my local village. Now closed down. Probably because I was very often the only person in there!
1. Any Army cookhouse where they deep fry the eggs.
2. Any greasy spoon where they use 'donut type' oil.
1. Good quality sausages and bacon.
2. If it has beans (not really bothered either way) then they must be Heinz.
4. Fried bread done just how I like it.
1. Should be available all day.
2. Plenty of coffee or tea should be available.
3. Bread should be available for banjos.
4. Newspapers should be available if its in a cafe.
5. Owner/staff should be friendly and treat you the same whether you are a stalker, trucker or millionaire.