Available: Stalking swap for pigeons/rabbits

Boghossian

Hi
I would like to swap a stalk for fallow does this winter (New Forest, Wiltshire) for a go at shooting pigeons or a night on the rabbits or some ferreted rabbits, preferably within 1-2 hours of London.

Best

Gabriel

Gabriel you can come down to me whenever you like .im 1 Hour drive from London down the A21 . shooting rabbits,foxes pigeons, geese most days..

ATB steve

Hi Gabriel you would be very welcome to join me rabbiting, often i could do with the help, i am in france at the moment and will be back in the uk in october
i am based just outside of hastings under two hours from london, also down the A21. regards geoff

:lol:

I thought this was going to be hard to explain but you have both summed it up very well :lol:

Where is he of late he hasn`t gone and got himself banned here as well has he :rolleyes:

No, he is very busy packing for Africa, having purchased some dubious sounding 'technical' under garments (that sound as if they've come from a fetish-wear shop) to prevent gonad chaffing if he has to run away from a charging warthog... He's also keeping a low profile, hoping that Cynthia doesn't find out about the Africa trip, as he's told her he's going to a law conference in Hunstanton, Norfolk :-|:-|.

Gabriel, You are welcome up here in sunny Herefordshire any time - along with Pierre and the hirsute ill-dressed Persian - to shoot anything you like. Plenty of rabbits, lots of foxes, millions of pigeons and a rapidly diminishing squirrel population - lamp them, ferret them, bash 'em with a shovel, the choice is yours. My son has ferrets, so a bit of rabbit bolting might be in order - or we could have an informal 'species day' later in the year to see how many birds and beasts we could get in a day, from Fallow deer to Field mouse.

Adam.

Just called - he is alive.

The Africa trip is on Sunday rather than late August so he will have to come across town to borrow certain unimportant items such as my hard rifle case etc.

Thanks for the info re: anti-chafe undies. That's a mental image I could really do without.

Back