Thread: Recommendations - South East

Recommendations - South East

Does anyone have any recommendations for an accompanied stalking outfit in the South East: Sussex, Surrey, Kent possibly Hampshire.

A friend and I would like some ideas for some where that has a decent reputation. We are both DSC1 holders but want a stalk that will be instructive/informative as much as being enjoyable. If they can accomodate us both at the same time so much the better.

Dont want too much do I!

Many thanks

Now, did you PM uncle Malc over this?, he is a guide, has shooting down that way and is not adverse to making money, and if he is sober you maybe even learn something

your right jayb hes a top man,he just needs to get some better tyres on that robin reliant he really enjoys the countryside now hes out of peckham

Sikamalc has already very very kindly spoken to me a few weeks back and suggested a get together, one bit of his ground is very very close to where I live.

But I do not want to be too much of a burden and am looking for some other options as I would love to get out a couple times this summer before I move back to the southwest. The key for me is hands on experaince with some one who knows what is what hence asking for other good stalking outfits!

One day I hope I can repay the offer too!

Many thanks indeed.

Cervus might be able to help. He sounds a good man and one or two on this site stalk with him I believe.