Thread: Fallkniven Knives

Fallkniven Knives

Sorry I have been away for a bit I’m back now and i have just started to sell the Fallkniven Knives on the HCLeathers website so i have done some at knock down prices for the members here

F1 Fallkniven Pilot survival Knife
    It took eight years to develop the Fallkniven F1 Survival Knife, which today is in service as a survival knife with the Swedish armed forces. The model F1 is a useful size that will fit in any hand, and as an all round knife it is without equal. The safe, comfortable sure grip Thermorun handle, together with an extremely hard and resilient special steel, means that the knife can be used for all kinds of normal - but also demanding - work. For its size, it has yet to be bettered!
    The Fallkniven F1 Survival knife is available in an all-black design, with the blade coated in Teflon. In addition to reducing the risk of unwanted reflections, the Teflon coating gives further protection against corrosion. If the knife is to be used in salt water environments, we recommend the Teflon coating.
    You may choose between two types of leather sheath - a fully enclosed sheath which securely accommodates the knife on the belt, or a tough reinforced plastic Zytel sheath
    in black with leather sheath of washable Zyte sheath £83.50.

Blade Length 95mm (3¾in)
    Blade Material Laminated VG-10
    Blade Thickness 5mm (¼in)
    Handle Material Thermorun
    Overall Length 210mm (8¼in)
    Fallkniven H1
    Brand new Fällkniven H1 Hunting Knife

This Fallkniven hunting knife has its roots in the classic north Scandinavian knife-building tradition. The ergonomically complete design is the result of years of searching for the perfect hunting knife, where blade and handle harmonize in an indivisible symbiosis. The 5 mm thick convex-ground blade continues at almost full width through the handle and is exceptionally strong due to the hard and resilient special steel. The ample handle consists of net-textured Kraton rubber, which gives agreeable, comfortable grip. Since the knife lacks ordinary finger guards, this Fallkniven knife is recommended for those experienced in hunting or outdoor life, who can safely handle an advanced knife such as the Mod H1. It is now supplied with a Kydex.

The new version of the H1 features 3G steel. 3G is a revolutionary laminated anticorrosive steel, with a core comprising Super Gold Powder Steel (SGPS) and sides of VG2. For reliability, practicality and attractiveness it is hard to beat in black with leather sheath of washable Zyte sheath
    For the Standard H1 £95.00.
    Fällkniven H1 Hunting Knife (3G Steel) £150.00

Blade Length 4 in
    Blade Material VG-10 / 3G
    Blade Thickness 0.20 in
    Handle Material Kraton
    Overall Length 8.30 in
    Weight 6.3oz.
    Fallkniven WM1 Sporting Knife
    Fällkniven WM1 Sporting Knife
    The convex-ground blade on the Fallkniven WM1 Sporting Knife gives a strong blade profile while at the same time the edge feels sharp and is easy to whittle with. The comfortable, ergonomically well-designed handle gives a good, safe grip, even in wet or cold hands, and ensures full control over the edge position. The knife is easy to clean and very hygienic.

The rust-resistant super steel VG-10 is put through an extensive and highly advanced hardening process, partly in order to attain high strength and partly to achieve a durable edge - qualities that are keenly sought.

You may choose between two types of sheath, leather or Zytel. The Zytel sheath is a professional sheath for those who value top quality. The heat-moulded Zytel sheath holds the knife in a firm grip, but with a simple pull you have the knife in your hand. The leather sheath is manufactured from good quality ox-hide. The sheath is hinged and hangs from the belt to give the best accessibility and comfort.

The newest version of the WM1 features 3G steel. 3G is a revolutionary laminated anticorrosive steel, with a core comprising Super Gold Powder Steel (SGPS) and sides of VG2. For reliability, practicality and attractiveness it is hard to beat.
    Standard Knife is £65.00 the 3G is £95.00

Blade Length 2.80 in
    Blade Material VG-10 / 3G
    Blade Thickness 0.14 in
    Handle Length Thermorun
    Overall Length 6.80 in
    Weight 2.90 oz.

Just used that double slig you made me.Great peace of kit. Quality workmanship and materials but best of all can carry a heavy rifle with both your hands free for miles.
    Thanks again

Good to see you back Mon!, Trade member too!, hope you get some water back in your swims soon!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

You might get a flurry of enquiries about leather sheaths for Frost knives (and possibly for EKA swing-blades too) from people who were at the CLA - I was helping Richard out on the Stalkers UK stand and people kept asking where they could get a better sheath for them. I must have given your website details to at least 50 deer stalkers over the three days of the CLA.

thanks Adam just to let you all know i will be adding another 3 knives this week on the web sit at introductory prices

Ash, I love my F1, fantastic stalkers knife. However, the sheaths the manufacturer supply are poor I think. I bought a bushcraft style sheath for mine of ebay a few years ago.

A man with your talents should come with a design for a decent sheath and sell as a package with the knife:

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Recieved a H1 from Ash today, cracking knife at a unbeatable price. Heres a video featuring the F1 & H1 in action.