post a pic of your rifle

russ91

could some of you guys post some pics of your rifles

just thought it would be nice to see other peoples rifles

hopefuly
DSCF0945.jpg

DSCF0829.jpg

sauer left handed 7mm by 64mm

I know they are hard to clean, and I'm told they don't shoot as well, but I do love a bit of wood
Polishtrip061-1.jpg

Swampy
I think and I am sure that Buckup will correct me if I am wrong its a combi rifle and shotgun, bottom barrel is 7x57 rifle and the top barrel is 12 guage shotgun barrel. Their very popular on the continent. [/img]

not that one

No not that one, buck ups is a stutzen styled rifle. I have a ruger m77 model 2 with a full stock and it looks the same, I wondered how he was doing with it

steve

Swampy
Many apologies :D How are you at present anyway, I hope the road to recovery is on its way?
Regards
Alled

Lets give this ago. If I do this right you should see my arsenal below:
First up my cz452 in .17hmr
DSC00511-1.jpg

Second is my Ruger M77 mkii in 220 swift
DSC00513.jpg

And last is my tikka t3 lite in 6.5x55
DSC00515.jpg

All shoot better than i can, I hope you guys find them interesting.
Finally got it right :eek:

Hi EmcC,
Remind me not to bump into you on a dark night! :eek: You look like Ghengis Khan on prozac! Very nice rifle you have mate. ;)

Blimey Emcc didnt I see you in the film Enemy at the gate :lol:

Shooting Rabbits is one thin wearing them on your head is another story ;) Nice bit of kit you are shooting.

09042008040.jpg

Blaser R93 .308 c/w 8x56 30mm S&B and T8 Mod (pro hunter mountain short back version)
22042008067.jpg

Pro Hunter Mountain .243 c/w 6.5 - 20 x 50 Leupold (T8 mod pictured on Blaser)

Last edited:
Sako 308 with heavy laminated stock.
sakolamin.jpg

or with walnut/carbon stock fitted to myself.
308sakoroedale-1.jpg

foxing rig 22-250 howa
22250howa.jpg

regards
edi

nice collection

Alled,
ankle is still in pot and it comes off thursday for stitches out. it hurts like billyo still.

Guys we have a really good collection between us. what is interesting is the wide variety of models and makes from howa to blaser. The underlying trend , i think must be, that modern rifles are good.

When i can get to mine i will post pictures. they are a bit of a motley crew (not crue).
I am thinking about changing my parker hale .30-06 at some point. I quite fancy a sako 85 (although who knows when i can afford one though!) or a cz 550 with a monte carlo stock.

steve

Thanks for the Compliments/Comments guys. I don't know about Genghis Khan but I like the idea of Prozac and as for the "Rabbit" I always take one with me so I can always guarantee to bring one home!!!
I have since changed the stock on the rifle and now have a 'Shaved down' heavy laminated stock. I shaved off the beaver end, shortened it by two inches and put a kick-ease pad on it, Oh and I now have a proper sling!!
It is nice to see other folks kit too, and there are some nice ones.

Hi EmcC,
You mentioned Prozac and shaven beavers. A man of very good and adventurous tastes methinks! ;)

Back