Varget availability

Cyres

I am nearly out of Varget and intended to get some at the CLA. Big shock as non available except Norman Clark had 6x8lb tubs at about £210 each. It worked out at about £10 a lb cheaper than the 1 lbs. As I didn't have a spare £200 and it would expire before I could possibly use it I no joy.

Since then have contacted normal sources only to be told none in country and not likely to be available until September at earliest.

Does anybody living in S West/ Bristol area know of any supplies?

Many thanks

D

I am nearly out of Varget and intended to get some at the CLA. Big shock as non available except Norman Clark had 6x8lb tubs at about £210 each. It worked out at about £10 a lb cheaper than the 1 lbs. As I didn't have a spare £200 and it would expire before I could possibly use it I no joy.

Since then have contacted normal sources only to be told none in country and not likely to be available until September at earliest.

Does anybody living in S West/ Bristol area know of any supplies?

Many thanks

D
Bloody Hell you slipped up there mate not buying that bulk lot I would have had at least 4 lb of you at that price

Wayne,

That is kind of you. Yes I should have got the 8lb but not got a spare£200 at present

D

I bought one of the 8lb tubs. Still unopened so I'd be happy to split it if anyone is interested.

Hi Cyres
I've only got about 3/4's of a tub of Varget I'm afraid your welcome to do a deal on that if you want, sorry thought I had a full one aswell.
Pm me if you do.

Wayne

It may be slightly out of your way but the last Varget I picked up was from the Glos Gun Co. May be worth giving Al a call.

It may be slightly out of your way but the last Varget I picked up was from the Glos Gun Co. May be worth giving Al a call.

Just checked with them earlier and they are out as well. Sounds like someone is cornering the maket!

Reloading Solutions may be worth a shot

Back