Stalking booked

porky308

:DI hvae just been talking to Mike from JELEN DEER SERVICES about trying to get my 1st ever trophy Roebuck, Mike told me i have a brilliant chance as the rut is in full swing in his area, i have decided to book a stalk for the evening of Saturday 7th Aug, he told me i would be stalking with his Stalking manager Dave, has anybody had any dealings with this company before?
I would be grateful for any comments about the above,
Yours excitedley,
Porky 308

I booked with Mike the first weekend in December 07, Shot a Roe on the Saturday night and then on the Sunday morning I shot my first Fallow, Mike did his best to get me onto a Deer, and after talking about my experience, he let me go unaccompanied, albiet he wasn't that far away in his vehicle. I enjoyed the time with Jelen and would recommend to someone how was planning a bought stalk in the Hampshire/Wiltshire area.

TJ

i have not met nor been to Jelen however i have spoke to mike and got some advice from him.
going by our conversations he sounds very genuine and i wish you luck

frank

:DI hvae just been talking to Mike from JELEN DEER SERVICES about trying to get my 1st ever trophy Roebuck, Mike told me i have a brilliant chance as the rut is in full swing in his area, i have decided to book a stalk for the evening of Saturday 7th Aug, he told me i would be stalking with his Stalking manager Dave, has anybody had any dealings with this company before?I would be grateful for any comments about the above,
Yours excitedley,Porky 308
Nobody can guarantee a Trophy but you will be sure to see plenty of Deer to choose from, Dave will guarantee you get your money's worth.
Jelen has some of the best ground to choose from so you may be lucky, I hope you are.
Good Luck.

Porky
You will have a great time, Dave & Mike are great blokes and will do there very best to get you on to a deer, one of the few places that I have always seen deer. Not always been able to shoot one but thats deer stalking

Cheers Bonnie for your comments, it sounds as if you have been out with these lads a few times.
I will keep you posted how i get on, hopefully i will have some good pics !!
cheers Porky 308

Back