Thieving Pikey *******s

HME

I apologise for the rant, but for the second time in a month I have had my range broken into, the first time they took nothing as there were only some shooting bags and rests as well as a Chronograph and printer but last night they came back again and took the lot. Bags manufactured by Shootingbags including large bags and window bags, rests by Caldwell and a Chrony Chronograph and printer as well as a large quantity of spent brass (scrap). If anyone hears of or is offered some of these items I would be very grateful for the heads up - in the mean time I'll content myself with the recurring dream of shooting one of the *******s in the back as he runs away squealing for mercy!

Proff stalker friend of mine had his Mitzy L200 stolen while he was in an FC hut taking a DSC1 course.

They sneaked into the hut whilst he and the others were out the back on the grass taking in some sun whilst having some lunch. By the time the police found the truck, it'd been rolled up the A1m with 3-4 gerry cans of red diesel inside and a stolen caravan on the back. - whole lot was a write-off. The only thing taken was the TomTom.

Tom

Of course I informed the police and reminded them of the van and pikeys' I had told to **** off recently(with a reg plate). I also pointed out the fact that a large quantity of spent brass would be quite hard to shift as well as quite unusual, they were their usual concerned self, would I like a victim support officer to visit? No, but a free can of petrol and box of matches for their stinking pikey shithole caravans wouldn't go a miss!

I think that you will find that you are not allowed to call this section of our multicultural community 'Thieving Pikeys' anymore. You must now use the mutually agreed phrase 'Caravan Utillising Nomadic Travelers' (abreviation is allowed) JC

I think that you will find that you are not allowed to call this section of our multicultural community 'Thieving Pikeys' anymore.

He didn't
he called them "Thieving Pikey *******s"
But I reckon you are on the right lines there JC :thumb:

I think that you will find that you are not allowed to call this section of our multicultural community 'Thieving Pikeys' anymore. You must now use the mutually agreed phrase 'Caravan Utillising Nomadic Travelers' (abreviation is allowed) JC

Brilliant JC, had a wee chuckle to myself with that comment :D

I am totally shocked such comments are racist:eek: and considered infra dig fancy calling them C**ts I always thought one of those was usefull terrible you all should be ashamed of yourselves:)

I'm certain I can only guess what a Pikey is but to the problem of the range. My brother had a similar problem with a building at the back of his property. He mounted an old automobile horn on the roof with some wires leading down through a simple door-mounted pressure switch to a 12V battery. In the circuit was an interrupter switch hidden for his use. I think he said is cost him about $5 US to build aside from the car battery, but it chased the bad guys away on at least one occasion.~Muir

finnbear 270

steve i find it quite offensive that you use the phrase tarmac your drive
As this is my chosen profession it does not make me a pikey
HONESTLY MISTER :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AAH! but you would probably put down hardcore after excavating out properly & then put down a base layer & then follow up with a quality top coat containg red stone chips! (wouldn't you?):D

Oh no, I didn't realise that the acronym spelled a rude word. Hope that I didn't offend any of the quaint romany travelling folk who are (can?) read this. JC

get some cctv installed by a registered company...think one of the guys on here does it and is registered...erm oh right thats me ha ha..
sorry about the breakin mate but here in lies the warning any breakin is normally followed by another within 4/6 weeks.
also if you have these traveller types visit your site be warned they will be back..

f.

Have you thought of hiring Mr Martin for some security work. He comes with excellent references I understand ;).

The price of scrap must be on the up the those buggers are appearign here several tiems a wekk and get told no. if they don't listen first time then it's Bugger Off..

They also don't lik ethe mutts wandering about the place either....................................... Good Dog! :D

steve with that description of how work should be carried out
I am happy to tell you . you have passed your LEVEL 2 in tarmacing .
and can offer you a job if your ever down this way .
regards pete .

Back