Public liability insurance for stalking,

patrol01

Don’t know if this was the right section to post this but here goes.
Public liability insurance for stalking,
Basc charge £65 BDS charge £48 NGO charge £30 to join and all provide public liability insurance up to £10M.
Now I know that the above organisations have value, however I found This : http://www.ccc3.org.uk/?page=home
Country cover Club charge £19.99 for a years £10 public liability for shooting and stalking insurance.
So my question’s are :
To shoot on a paid accompanied stalk or on a syndicate accompanied stalk Can I just pay for Public liability insurance or are there any other pit falls I’m not aware of.
Has any one used the cover and was it widely accepted at paid stalking venues. ?
Once again Thanks In advance.

most of the cheeper insurance are for third party liability only say you are involved in a incedent the will only pay the damages.

NOT any of your cost or the court or any assocated costs ie: Medical reports expences expert whitness etc

most of the cheeper insurance are for third party liability only say you are involved in a incedent the will only pay the damages.

NOT any of your cost or the court or any assocated costs ie: Medical reports expences expert whitness etc

Thanks ash taken your advice on board and gone with Countryside Alliance £28 first year covers public and private.

Back