Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D J LITTS have gone bust

D J LITTS have gone bust

Just read on another web site that Litts have gone bankrupt for 20 million pounds and that the recivers have being called in.

I'm amazed, thought they were too well established. Sign of the times I guess.

The website is still up and running and nothing official so it may just be a rumour at this stage, certainly hope it is.

lets hope not, as i hav had some good deals off them in the past ,maybe thats the reason , i hope not

I was at the Norfolk country fair near Norwich about 2 weeks back and they were there with a good display of goods. They seem a reasonable bunch of people, I hope its a rumour.

No rumour boys its 100%, and they had my .17 rem off me in part ex for a 220 swift that i was going to pick up next week...oooppps

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    All my Kit came form DJ Litts in Pangbourne

2 Rifles C/F
    1 Rifle R/F
    2 PM2's
    2 Wildcats
    Swarovski EL 10x42 Bino's
    Swarovski PV-N Scope

All at a good price, that's why I went there.

Shame to see a "GOOD" one go under.

Wonder what will happen to the stock....That would be a good boot sale.

What's the deal with you? What will happen to your 17/Swift? Surley you won't lose both?

I guess the receivers will be in and have a duty to keep it running whilst it's being wound up. At least that's my understanding. I stand to be corrected.

yes it is very much true we will have to travel a fair bit for kit now. ed i know a few people who have lost kit too lucky i'am not one. something had to give they had about 20 working there