Thread: Back home

Back home

Hi everyone,

got back from a 12 day African Safari yesterday, so sorry form those that PM'ed me and did not get a reply. I will respond in due course. Glad to see the site is still growing as strong as ever.

I would like to say that its good to be back, but the traffic on the M25 put an end to that

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Hunting or tourist viewing safari? If a hunting safari, what were you hunting?

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Good to have you back Malc. Your input has been missed. Hope you'll share your recent adventures with us in due course.

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

First time in 6 safaris without a rifle just a camera this time. This was a trip to take my partner and mother on, and it proved to be a great safari arranged by one of my friends who is a PH. Saw the Big 5 in 4 days and got some great photos of many different species of birds and big game.

Walked on some occassions with armed scout, and my mum at 79 years of age managed it too. Made it even more special to be able to show my partner and mum what I have been doing over the last 5 hunting trips to Africa.

I will try and post some piccies but you may have a wait as there are over 800 .

Have to say Todd was over the moon to see me back.

welcome home malc, sounds like you had a great time. your mums never 79 she looks younger than you jake got back on tuesday and he made it to the top of kilimanjaro
    he had a couple of days on safari and the photos are brill, look forward to seeing some of yours.

Established Poster
    Bathgate, West Lothian
    It will be great when you manage to post the pics malc, looking forward to seeing them.
    The other half has always wanted to do safari......i'll just show her you pics instead ha ha ha