Thread: Hi troops!

Hi troops!

Hi troops,
    Just joined the forum and thought I'd better say hello. I'm a very new stalker living in Denmark (in fact so new that I haven't actually started yet!). I'm hoping to take a trip to Sweden after elk and wild boar soon though.

I'm using 6.5x55 at present, and have a .30-06 waiting for a new scope when I get sufficient funds.

My in-laws have been pestering me to sort them out with some stalking in Scotland ever since I met my wife, so I'll have to see about getting that done at some point too. Any affordable suggestions on that front will be gratefully received.

Welcome to the forum TT, I take it you have some tie with Scotland.
    Certainly plenty info an help available on this site, as for stalking you should try, always has good options.

Cheers Phil. Yes indeed I do have some ties with Scotland, as I'm actually from there but have lived abroad for a good few years now (haven't lost the accent yet though!). I'll take a look at the site you recommended.

Welcome to the site TT, it's nice to have another expat on the forum, if your ever in Oslo let me know and we can meet for a beer and talk hunting.

I also shoot a 6.5x55, great caliber but be careful it seems to attract a lot of flak when you mention it on the forum

My Hunting Blog: click here

Hi Jonathan,
    Thanks that could be great! The reverse obviously applies if you're ever in or around Jylland (I work for Carlsberg so my fridge is usually well stocked!)

Aye I might have guessed just about impossible to part a Scotsman from drink