Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Butchering links to help members

Butchering links to help members

There have been a few posts over time with regards to butchering deer. A couple of members have done excellent step by steps and I know there are also links to sites out there that can help members.

My idea is to put all links in one thread so that they can be found by one and all when looking for info on butchering.

I would like to keep this thread to links only no other messages to make them easy to find.

I'll start off posting links to a couple of members step by steps and also 4 videos.

If anyone has any other links please post them here. I hope people will find this useful.

butchering lamb

re'M'ington step by step

stone step by step

If any one has any butchery dvd's please send me a private message.

Hope this will be useful

Cheers Dude V much appreciated

Cracking idea thank good to glue this imo

Established Poster
    Bathgate, West Lothian
    Excellent idea to have all this info in one place, thanks for taking the effort to compile this.

Account Suspended
    North Yorkshire
    Excellent idea thanks for collating the information i am sure it will be of help to those who find the task daunting.

The butcher is called Paul Craddock and he owns a small farm shop and tea room in co Durham,a cracking little place which is now diversifying into a lot of venison salami and smoked fillets,and cured sausage.its well worth a look,they do a cracking steak night on the last Friday of every month but you have to I say worth a look just out the bottom of trimdon village
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

I'll have to share this with my shooting buddy. He nearly chucked his guts a couple of days ago at the smell of one of our "victims."

David, what a great idea!

Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

If anyone has any videos they think I should add to the playlist, pm me the link and ill add it in.