Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened

What happened

Can anyone tell me what happened to the Swheiss uk (not sure of spellling) organisation that was supposed to be getting set up as I can find the site they had running...has it all folded???

Yes unfortunately.....

Do you have any idea why ?

Hi Pete,
    That’s an easy one the guy who I set it up with wanted it as a business which to me was the same as every other organisation offering training, lets make as much as we can out of people, which was the very state of affairs i wanted to change. I wanted it to be a club for members, he wouldn’t back down so i pulled the plug, simple as that.
    I might look at something similar if anyones interested but your right pete next time i'll choose something we can all spell
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by paintandpins; 17-08-2010 at 14:10.

I'm sure you're aware from the amount of response that the 'Schweiss-uk' club concept generated, that there would be a lot of support in doing it the way you wanted to - regional based club run by the members for the members.

If (when????) something gets put together I'm sure you'll find many willing to get involved. Count me in.

I would still be keen but I can't be arsed with any politics. If something can be made to work on a 'not for profit' basis then count me in. JC

Hi Mark
    Count me in too. Like Steyr.308, just about to lay an overnight track in woodland for Heidi. She's doing great.

GPS Tracking - Training - Containment Systems for Dogs

hi mark ,

count me in !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

I'd be interested. My dog and I are total amateurs and could use some guidance, I can't afford much... How about calling it the Deer Dog Cooperative - make it clear it's not for profit

Hi Mark

Just seen your reply and I am in agreement as I was told it would be none profit making too. If you get another organisation started then please count me in too.

Thanks for the reply.