Bulvarian mountain hound pups

Hi Kelvin

As it says under the section title for Deer Dogs and Tracking, dogs for sale should go in the classifieds section, under 'Dogs'. You'll also see in the classifieds section that you need 10 posts under your belt before you can create adverts. This is to encourage people to get more involved in the forum.

Post this again in Classifieds when you've got 10 posts!

Alex

Hi Kelvin,

Please forgive my ignorance but what is a Bulvarian? I assume it is a cross between a Bavarian x ?

Thanks

Hi Steyr.308

Sorry Steyr .308 must have spelt it wrong, but which ever way you spell it the polish bitch is 1st class never lets me down.

Alex sorry, will get involved but I have been to busy stalking and my mate told me ab

Hi Kelvin

As it says under the section title for Deer Dogs and Tracking, dogs for sale should go in the classifieds section, under 'Dogs'. You'll also see in the classifieds section that you need 10 posts under your belt before you can create adverts. This is to encourage people to get more involved in the forum.

Post this again in Classifieds when you've got 10 posts!

Alex
Sorry Alex I thought I was getting involved, it will be a shame if people on this web site miss out on some first class working dogs, still never mind they can get one if any are left.

Hi Les
No mate I have just had pups with Bracken, so i am a bit tied up at moment, my mate scot from Cornwall wants me to train a dog for him, he has 40000 acres stalking and needs a good dog for when he takes clients out. how are you doing?

Back