Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: get well soon

get well soon

just a quick word,steyr.243s mum was taken ill the other day incase a few of you were wondering where he has got to,i hope your mum is recovering nicely mate,take the both of you.

Yes get well soon Mrs Steyr243. I wondered where old Nick had gone. All the best wishes.

Regards Steve.F

Aye, same from me too, get well soon Nicks mam.

give your mum our best wishes nick, hope she is better soon my friend

Hey Nick sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she makes a speedy recovery and is soon back on her feet. Stay well my friend and hope to see you back down this way at the weekend.

Thank you all for your kind words i really am moved.
    My mum is on the mend, Thank god but it did really come as a bit of a shock to me, Unfortunately as i had said to andy on the phone i am not good at coping with people when this sort of thing happens & tend to try & shut off a bit from whats going on around me
    Thankfully she is not as bad as we 1st thought & should recover well, I hope anyway.

I really must appologise to you as i wont be able to attend the museum trip this weekend & support you along with the rest of the motley crew. I have a place booked for the clay shoot, Deposit is payed so please offer this to anyone who wants it! Just make sure they win because i want a swig of that whiskey I need to go visit my mum & get her new house sorted out for her this weekend, Hope you all have a great time & all goes well.
    Thanks again my good friends
    I will be back on here next week & read all about it

Hey Nick, no apologise needed my friend. There will be other times down here I am sure, and stalking as well with me.

Your mum needs you at this moment in time, and looking after your family is the number one priority. I lost my father about 5 years ago and have stood by my mother and helped in anyway that I can, although she is a very independant women. I am heartend to hear that your mothers condition is not as bad as first feared. Take care Nick, we will talk soon.

Very pleased to hear that your mother is on the mend Steyr. I will save some of the whiskey for you!
    Good on you, mate.
    All the best

steyr243 good to see you on the site mate and your mums on the mend,give me a shout if you need owt.dont worry mate we will meet the motley crew at the cla.

Hi Steyr 243,
    Have a look mate, you have a P.M.