West Wales new member

Cyffylog

Hi there,

New to the forum, so would like to introduce myself.

Not experienced at all in deer stalking, but very keen on roughshooting, especially woodcock (cyffylog being Welsh for Woodcock).

I am a firearms certificate holder, but no deer calibres as yet, however i aim to get into stalking in the future. I was recently lucky enough to experience Wild Boar hunting in Sweden.

I apologise up front as there will not be much input from me to the forum, but i really enjoy reading your articles and learning more of the sport.

Many thanks

Cyffylog

Swtt mae heddi Coed bach,

Plenty of good advice on here.

Also W. Wales

Where exactly are you ? PM me if you want to keep it private

Hwyl

Rocky

Cyffylog.............Beware !.......DO NOT GET TOO FRIENDLY with Iwrch bach !

Some say that he's actually a Gog in disguise purporting to be a 'true Welshman':rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some say, that whilst out stalking he actually plugs his Ipod in and listens to classical music !

Others say that his blood is actually made from Brains best bitter and that he urinates pure alcohol !

And finally, they say that he stalks in a pure white suit complete with white racing helmet and his name is actually 'THE STIG' !:rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a more serious note...nice to see you back on the forum Iwrch.....I've missed your input of late bach.

Rocky

Back