Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: General grabbers at2

General grabbers at2

I have had some General Grabber AT2's fit to my Nissan Navara, and was wondering if any other members have them on their vehicles? I dont really notice any road noise but havent yet had the chance to try them off road. Thoughts please Thanks Rich
    Last edited by 1995rs; 20-08-2010 at 13:03.

They are great on the road, but just as good off road too! I have some on my X Trail. I've just changed the front ones which lasted about 35K. The back ones look set to last about 75K. I'm well happy with them!

Had set on Disco a few yrs ago, had bought them cheap, friend of a friend and was truly amazed how long they lasted.
    Very very good value and underated too.

Used them on my old P38 Range Rover & very good they were too, very good off road, quite quite on the road & lasted well.

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Ive got them on my navara too, i think they have done about 50,000 and getting a bit worn now but still cope with the mud well. they were on the truck when i bought it a year ago so cant compare to any others but no complaints.

Lancs / Cumbria Border
    Had AT2's on my L200 for the past two months, they are excellent both on and off road - very impressed with off road performance now.

Account Suspended
    North Yorkshire
    Do they comply with the new tyre laws that are being introduced in 2012

No idea if they comply but i had them on a Defender and they were great all rounders. Still going strong on there for the girl i sold it to, no idea how many miles now.

Mate has them on a ranger and again finds them good, il be putting them on my L200 when the current rubbish road offerings have worn out

i'll be needing 4 new tyres in the next few months for my L200 ready for the winter, how much did u pay for the general grabbers ? i was thinking of getting the bfg goodrich

Have them on my defender. if you want to pick some up cheap, it may be worth calling one of these 'landrover experience' places as they take them off the standard defenders when they are new and put some whippy tread pattern on for climbing mountains. Thats how i got mine for 50 each with delivery milage.

Nice and quiet, last for ages and are good offroad..