Weve a mole in our midst lads!!!!

nuttyspaniel

Last week I had a go at Basc on the thread. Now over the weekend Ive thought about joining BASC and also with my young neohew coming into the sport and what basc has done for a couple of friends I decided on Mon the time is right!! I spoke to a chap who is in basc and tried to convert me for 2 years and told him what my intentions were. Wewll lets say he was happy regards my decision.

Then today Ive came home and had an email regards my post last week which (btw I stand by except the joining them bit) NowI dont think he is a member here, so I presume that some gutless **** has copied and emailed him!!! Now has that person got the b@@ls to stand up and let us know what that had to do with him and what he was hoping to achieve, and also if I posted somthing that offended him why didnt he contact me personally???

The same type of thing happened a little while ago on the fowling forum and I know think he has been to blame for that as well.

Its p@ss poor that this sort of crap happens in our sport from supposed fellow sportsmen, when our lifes are made hard enough with the law and antis!!!

Be cautious lads who knows who is next?

So step up and lets have it why and who. If I said before if youve b@lls.

nutty

Well Nutty I sincerely hope we have not got another spineless **** of a Troll on here again :evil:

If it is anyone off this site I would hope that he is man enough to own up, but I would not hold your breath on it. Both Mr B and myself have had similar run ins with this type of insect in the past.

Nutty if its happened on another forum to you there is a good chance that this individual is using two different names and floats between this site and the Wildfowling one. Good luck mate, I hate spineless back stabbers.

Ive enlisted a mate to help find him! If I could see the active users from the last 2 days I could find him.

nutty

Well Nutty it's a very sad day for the site I can tell you mate! So much for freedom of speech. I hope the worm is squirming. I very much want BASC to read my posts because it shows that on here I have a voice unlike being a member of BASC.
I have also got more stalking invites, equipment, knowledge and most importantly friends through this website. Out of the blue only yesterday a high ranking BDS Officer contacted me and agreed to help me with my deer management plan for a woodland owned by an environmental charity. The man in question is my bloody hero! I don't think BASC would have done as much.

If I could get insurance from this site, I wouldn't bother going anywhere else and Rob Mac could have the wife's and my membership fees.

I do hope you catch the back sniper Nutty. ;)

They can read what I think of them ..in fact if the "mole" wants to give them my contact details be delighted to express my opinion in a most vocal manner :evil:

Leagle I dont give hoot what they read and like you Ill say what I want the issue here is a spineless **** and their actions!

nutty

Just want you to know it's not me. Not all moles are bad guys .....

BTW Beo - beware of greeks bearing gifts - especially when out of the blue!

I went in the tent at Chatsworth last year as you do for a nosey round, a toffy nosed git came up grinning askin oh are you a member sir... well yes I am but not for much longer matey, told them what I thought of them, why I wouldn't be joining again .. didn't like a pleb like me having an opinion I am afraid :lol:

I am not sure i completely understand what has gone on here. I thought that the BASC thread had been set up so that the comments and points raised could be passed on to people that have more clout in the BASC than we do. In fact, I think that is what is stated at the top of the thread.
Someone please enlighten me as I am obviously missing the point.(before I get a flea in my ear, I am not the mole!)

i fully agree with all the previous posts . why do spinless idiots want to make problems ??? it must be a power trip thing for them to sort of get one up on you in some way.

i'm a simple guy(in both ways) but if i have something to say to anybody
I WILL SAY IT TO THEIR FACE and i hope people with resiprocate the same, we are all adults here and should be able to take being told we are wrong or pepole dont agree with us in a civil manner .

what i cant stand is weasley back stabbing spinless morons making bullets for other people to fire ....i will get off my soap box now

PS for whats it worth i gave up on BASC as poor customer care and the price...neil

I am not sure i completely understand what has gone on here. I thought that the BASC thread had been set up so that the comments and points raised could be passed on to people that have more clout in the BASC than we do. In fact, I think that is what is stated at the top of the thread.
Someone please enlighten me as I am obviously missing the point.(before I get a flea in my ear, I am not the mole!)

Andy to put it bluntly, some spineless **** singled myself out and tried to stir up some s@@t. If the a@@e has a problem with what Ive posted then well all it had to do was confront me instead of running with their tails between their legs, to a lad who I actualy shoot geese with trying to stir the s@@t. I responded to the email sent to me and stood by my post. I can take anything on the chin different opinions, critism etc but hate gutless t@@ts. Ive given them the chance to stand up and say who and why lets see if they can do that.

nutty

Sorry Nutty, I did not realise the personal nature of what has taken place. Now that I understand, if you require an additional gun for a driven troll hunt, count me in!
Cheers
Andy

I thought we were past all this crap. I am always keeping an eye out for Troll tracks and was only thinking the other day that we were either very lucky with the site, very good at culling the buggers or getting complacent. I do hope it is not the latter. Keep doing what you do Nutty, if you have a point to make you make it and if he shows his head he will go.

John

Well I'm a member of this and one or two other forums, including the wildfowling forum, either as Mudman or Scolopax depending which forum I'm on.

I will say though that yesterday after I read one of your posts Nutty that I thought you were, to put it mildly, being a bit cheeky. As I saw it after several digs at BASC here and elsewhere you were going to utilise their services to sort/ clarify a problem by a back door route. I.e use a sevice for free that others have paid to provide.

After reading your post today it is all clearer and fair enough you say you are going to join so good on you.

BTW. I was not the mole here or anywhere else.

moles

my cousin ben stands on thier hills and when he sees any activity he shoots them with his 12 bore with 4 shot. maybe i should give him a call?

steve

Ive been informed today that it wasnt a member here but a quest. At the end of the day I can see where the chap who mailed me is coming from but well Im sorry I have an opinion and will use it, if it upsets people tuff!! Ive enough good friends to see me OK and they like what they see!!

nutty

Back