Quex trip

joelewis1971

Hi all

Hope you get good weather for the Quex trip and clay shoot. Have a good time and dont forget those of us who cant make it want to see the pic's

have fun
cheers
Joe

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :idea:

Cheers Mate, hopefully we will see you at the CLA. ;) We will have a toast for all our absent friends.

the weather up here in coventry is ok a little overcast but quite bright as i look out of the window
i am just waiting for my lift wadas, who should hav mrB+mrsB with him , got a bacon ans sausage sandwhich keeping warm in the oven for their arrival and thats it ,
we are off ,
Quex roadtrip 8) 2008
already had a few pm's off some of those that will be there , saying how great it will be to meet up such a vibe going on about this trip
but there will other times i am sure when we will meet up
untill then take care
stone
ps camera charged and ready to go

It is easy for me. I only have a 50 minute journey so am just having some breakfast thinking of all the folks that are already on the road.
I am really looking forward to it and I am sure that there will be plenty of photos around (None too incriminating I hope!).
If you are not able to make it, then have a good weekend. Go out, find yourself a nice buck and then make us all jealous!
If you are going, I look forward to seeing you there.
Cheers
Andy

Well people, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I have just got off the phone to Malcolm, and had a quick chat with Fallow Stalker. I rung him up to wish him well fro the week end and just to point out that the weather is beautiful up here. He did mention quite forcibly that it was persisting down with rain and blowing a gale. To be honest I knew that and was just winding him up :evil:

I do not expect that any of you will read this until you are back, but have a good time and play nicely.

John

Well people, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I have just got off the phone to Malcolm, and had a quick chat with Fallow Stalker. I rung him up to wish him well for the week end and just to point out that the weather is beautiful up here. He did mention quite forcibly that it was persisting down with rain and blowing a gale. To be honest I knew that and was just winding him up :evil:

I do not expect that any of you will read this until you are back, but have a good time and play nicely.

John

Yes John, It is a little breezy and a tad damp but a cold beer will still be welcome. I wish you could attend mate!
I hope the forum is not too much of a cyber ghost town tonight!
Cheers
Andy

I’m with the rest, have a great time and hope the weather improves for you all

All the bets Smithy

Back