Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone use a binocular harness ?

Anyone use a binocular harness ?

As title if so which one are they any good etc

I use one, I bought it from Tony at Corbieton enterprises a few years ago. My binoculars are a big pair of bushnells and the strap was thin and uncomfortable so i gave a hharness a try. They do hold them nicely against your chest and help from letting them drag on the deck when crawling.
    It is a pain if you want to slip your coat off with them on though. I have borrowed binoculars with a nice wide strap and they were comfortable enough without a harness.

I use mine all the time i got it on here a year ago it is one of the best bits of kit i have i got mine after jumping over a wall and got a burst lip from the bins hitting me in the face

I use one I got from Sportsman. They are spot on. Dont let them hang too low tho otherwise you are in worse danger than a split lip!! : )

I bought a set at the Galloway Game Fair last week and have only been out walking with them attached to my ELs. I found them comfortable and my Binos didnt move about that much although they seem to sit very low down, maybe need to adjust. I purchased the ones manufactured by Opticron which I purchased from Lamberts (Lancaster) Ltd, which were out of stock at the show but delivered to me on Wed for a total cost of 15. I would rate them as Okay but still to use in the field.

Great kit, i use mine all the time, really comfortable and agree dont wear them low.

I got mine from Bushwear, great for when you are crawling.

Bushwears for on. Set em up high and you will wonder how you ever managed without them.

Many thanks will order a set

I bought a pair of Zeiss RF's and the wife split my lip