Thread: vicars game

vicars game

just wondered if any of you berks/oxon boys know what times vicars game is open some fallow to take in but not sure if it is open sundays or bank holidays and they never seem to answer the phone.Bit of a way to go on offchance

Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday – 8am to 5pm
    (Closed on Sundays)

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

I guess i am lucky, our game dealer is open 24/7 if you need to drop off a carcass, I have a chiller but i have many freinds who dont, so they can drop off any time of day or night, even if you are out bunnie bashing till 2-3 in the morning you can drop them off.

thanks guys,Have a chillerbut can only fit one fallow in it.Just means i have got to arrange my stalking around game dealer opening times espacially when the weather is still warmLocal butchers occasionally take them but normally more winter months then i would still have to ring round during openeing hours.Have to shoot friday nights or saturday morning as i work all week